Loyalty Cards and Vouchers terms and conditions:
- All private patients who pay full price are eligible for a loyalty card – please ask at reception.
- It is intended that a loyalty card is for the use of one person only – not to be shared between partners, for example.
- Your loyalty card will be stamped at completion of each paid-for chiropractic appointment or hour massage treatment appointments – half hour massage appointments are not eligible for voucher stamps.
- 6 loyalty stamps will entitle you to a voucher. This voucher does not have any cash value and can only be redeemed as a £10 discount against purchases within the Cathedral Chiropractic Clinic.
- Each voucher may only be used once.
- Chiropractic treatment, all massage treatments and stock items such as Ice packs, Dr Graeme massagers, Fisiocrem™ and Complete Sleeprr pillows, are eligible for part or full purchase using the appropriate number of vouchers. Change will not be given as the voucher does not have a cash value.
- Each voucher will remain valid for a period of 9 months from the exchange of the loyalty card or purchase of the voucher, after which time it will no longer be valid.
- £10 vouchers may be purchased as gifts. These may then be redeemed by the recipient of the voucher.
If you have been given a referral card please present it after your first private chiropractic appointment. You will be given a free ice pack and the person who gave you the card will get a stamp on their loyalty card next time they come in for treatment.
These terms and conditions have been created with good will and are not exclusive, we expect that our customers will be fair in their use but we do reserve the right to refuse loyalty cards and to refuse to accept vouchers in exceptional circumstances.