The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. Throughout this crisis we have been following guidance issued by our professional body, The British Chiropractic Association, we are also following guidance from NHS Kernow and public health England.
We are delighted to be gradually returning to our normal opening hours of 8am till 7pm weekdays. We are not open at weekends or bank holidays.
These protocols are important as they are there to keep you and us safe.
Things will be a bit different to how they were before, below are a few of the procedures that you may expect.
- You must not attend for an appointment if you have any symptoms of Covid 19 or if you have had a positive test for Covid 19 within the last 10 days.
- We will be sending you screening email on the day of your appointment that you must complete before attending.
- We no longer require all new routine NHS patients to have a Telehealth appointment before attending clinic for treatment. You may wish to have a Telehealth appointment first and thats fine, we are happy to accommodate individual needs.
- We are no longer limiting the numbers entering the clinic but we respectfully as that you continue to wear a face covering and attend your appointment on time to avoid overcrowding in a very small area.
- Please use hand gel when you enter.
- You must wear a face covering while in the clinic and during treatment.
- Our Chiropractors and massage therapist will continue to wear PPE
We advise our patients to follow the Public Health England (PHE) guidance regarding Covid-19.
Please also refer to the PHE guidance if you have any questions about when or whether you should be limiting social interactions or self isolating.(https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus- covid-19-information-for-the-public)
To read the full advice, guidance and information please follow this link: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
This is a great resource for pregnant ladies who may be worried about Covid 19 The Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology